Logo

SimTractor.com :: View topic - Farmers protest:6 million liters of milk spread out on field
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   
Farmers protest:6 million liters of milk spread out on field
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midwest Farmer
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im serious. i worked my @$$ off 2 summers back running a backhoe allllllll day with 6 hours sleep each night. STACKING CHICKEN CRAP!!! IT SUCKED!!! the backhoe was old and had no forms of AC or even a fan. so i was breathing in that ammonia the whole time. and he was paying $2.50(i think, correct me if im wrong) a ton for it. he bought somewhere near 100,000 tons. i put it all into huge piles. now look at all the money he spent on low grade nutrients for his fields. now think, if all the farmers in the area(say 100 miles, i met a few guys haulin far off) had a meeting one night, and decided that they were going to send the chicken plant a letter stating, " We refuse to pay for manure, either let us have it for free(farmers will haul and everything themselves) or let it sit in your building because no body wants it."

Now, to me, that would make a lot of sense. they HAVE to get rid of it before the next batch of chickens, it cant sit in the bottom of the building.

farmer david
aka valtra-eco

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam19493 wrote:
would like to see that in london, havent thought of a reason why yet, but there would definitely be uproar Laughing

Yep i recon we should do it at downing street and cover number ten with sh*t and straw Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Farming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: