Logo

SimTractor.com :: View topic - Trailers
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   
Trailers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Deere farming

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Trailers Reply with quote

I have two suggestions

1. I would like a second trailer for hauling bales. I think it would look neat and be a more efficient way to haul more bales to the farm. load up two trailers and then unload all of them at the same time.

I do not know if this is possible but could you just clone the exiting trailer?

2. I would and may be a few others would like a third grain trailer ( not counting the blue one)Several of my fields have high yields and I wonder somethings what is taking more time, the harvest or running grain to the farm. Also if the new grain trailer had the same capacity of the automatic semi on 3.6 that would easily fix this problem.
I would thing the easiest way of making a BIG grain trailer is to basically just add sides to the running gear of the lowboy and add the necessary information it needs to hold and unload grain.

Thanks for you time!
Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Wish List All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: