Logo

SimTractor.com :: View topic - problem for join the farm/ probleme pour rejoindre la ferme
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   
problem for join the farm/ probleme pour rejoindre la ferme

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fendt du 50

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: problem for join the farm/ probleme pour rejoindre la ferme Reply with quote

english: hello

Yesterday evening with my colleague, we have to try to be a part a line in my farm, my collegue thus joined my hamachi network, we registered my ip in options multiplayer. Then when that I create my farm everything takes place well but that one my colleague wants to join me I hear(understand) a bell and its poster: (earlp is the pen name of my colleague) earlp join the farm then a soon earlp quit the farm thus he(it) does not arrive has to connect on my farm aprés we let us have to try on its farm but his(her,its) the similar again
Would have you a solution has problem?
I precise that to make easier the connection we have to deactivate the firwall
Thank you in advance
ps: sorry I for my spelling this text arises from a translator because I am french and I do not know how to speak English

francais: salut

hier soir avec mon collègue , nous avons essayer de faire une partie une ligne dans ma ferme , mon collegue a donc rejoint mon réseau hamachi ,on a inscrit mon ip dans options multijoueur. Puis lorsque que je crée ma ferme tout se passe bien mais qu'on mon collègue veut me rejoindre j'entends une sonnerie et sa affiche: ( earlp est le pseudo de mon collègue) earlp join the farm puis aussitot earlp quit the farm donc il n'arrive pas a se connecter sur ma ferme aprés nous avons essayer sur sa ferme mais sa recommencait pareil
je precise que afin de rendre plus facile la connexion nous avons désactiver le parfeu
Auriez vous une solution a se problème ?

merci d'avance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Multiplayer All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: