Logo

SimTractor.com :: View topic - STS= threshing corn
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   
STS= threshing corn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> SimTractor Game V3.6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bowlersrock

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject: STS= threshing corn Reply with quote

y does the combine only work some times only in the train fields, you know where it shows how much you have in your ben, nothing happens. It;s not cloudy and everything i Question s on , don't know Please help
ben
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the weather is sunny (blue sky) and everything is On and you have something in the field, then the combine should work.
You can see the grain in the bin if it works. The right consol in the combine cab display the level (0 to 3200).

Post a photo (screenshot) when the problem occurs in this field. Press the 'Print Sreen' key and quit the game to paste the screenshot in the Paint program or something like this, and post it here. Thanks.
JD Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 8:02 pm    Post subject: case Reply with quote

i have a similar problem with the case combine but this is in the windmill field. every thing is perfect like the date and the weather. i can combine say twice the length of the combine then it stops and it wont start working again so i have to use the sts
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tombra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have fuel? And are you sure you are not stalling the engine?
JD Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

full fuel and not stalling as i can hear the engine running and the throttle is at full (2100)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
slider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: skins Reply with quote

JD Enginer can you send me to email skins to st because this in web dasn't work thanx

http://www.geocities.com/simtractordealer/nh166.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/simtractordealer/nh179.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/simtractordealer/caseih179.jpg
Thats dasn't work Crying or Very sad .......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> SimTractor Game V3.6 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: