Logo

SimTractor.com :: View topic - 09 work
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   
09 work
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Jobs and services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conor wade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1993 wrote:
probably australia is the place to be for work. Cause the mines have taken most of the workers and farmers are stuggling to find good men. So if u want to come to australia to work. you will find a job very easy. Like we have some part time irish men working for us, but the hopeless and are crap. The broke the door off the tractor the other day and they are gonna get fired. I want to go to america later on once i finnish school, then uni. There is such a need for agromists and farm workers or even agribuisness people. Farmers and consoltants are going to the universitys to offer people jobs. They say that once i get my bachelor of agriculture, ill have a certain job

we're not all like that i swear!!!!

im contemplating going to do a harvest in australia or else work in the mines in canada for a while.crap pay but i havnt a hope of getting a job here so i might aswell go for it while. think you have to be 18 before you an work full time in canada so im here for another few months anyway lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conor wade wrote:
johndeere1993 wrote:
probably australia is the place to be for work. Cause the mines have taken most of the workers and farmers are stuggling to find good men. So if u want to come to australia to work. you will find a job very easy. Like we have some part time irish men working for us, but the hopeless and are crap. The broke the door off the tractor the other day and they are gonna get fired. I want to go to america later on once i finnish school, then uni. There is such a need for agromists and farm workers or even agribuisness people. Farmers and consoltants are going to the universitys to offer people jobs. They say that once i get my bachelor of agriculture, ill have a certain job

we're not all like that i swear!!!!

im contemplating going to do a harvest in australia or else work in the mines in canada for a while.crap pay but i havnt a hope of getting a job here so i might aswell go for it while. think you have to be 18 before you an work full time in canada so im here for another few months anyway lol

hahaha, no i wasnt meaning everyone from ireland. Just these two guys seemed to be hopeless. They didnt even know how to drive a tractor properly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just today got a job on a farm down in the village, for easter and then harvest?! And then one day a week while im at college! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Jobs and services All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: