Logo

SimTractor.com :: View topic - Minimizing Simtractor
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   
Minimizing Simtractor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scottish Farmboy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Minimizing Simtractor Reply with quote

Why cant i minimize simtractor and the click on it to go bak in, its really annoying cause if i could i would be able to paste lots of pictures. Very Happy
Does anyone else hav this problem?? Sad

www.stfan.co.uk
bobalobmitchell

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Paint shop Reply with quote

Try getting a hold of Paint shop pro 8 or 7.. or any version, this has a multiple capture so you can setup to press a key and it will take a shot of the screen, its also a lot better quality than print screen and you can take as many as you want. I'v tried minimizing with Ctrl + Escape but you can never get it to maximize again Confused
Marc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this problem aswell, but only when I use 'T&L DX9' or 'T&L DX8' as Render driver engine. I haven't got the problem when I use 'OpenGL', but then I have no 3D fields, and I have those weird lights.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: