Logo

SimTractor.com :: View topic - official model farm topic
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   
official model farm topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Farming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jdpowerfarmer
Quality Poster
Quality Poster


Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Posts: 1757
Location: shropshire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: official model farm topic Reply with quote

Would it be alright to post my model farm pics in the machinery and equip section cause it still kinda is and i cba or rather cant put pics on the forum to show !

Due to popularity this topic was moved to "Farming" and Stickied, so it doesnt get auto-deleted - Russ
_________________


Last edited by jdpowerfarmer on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Taz 5
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 893
Location: England

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a couple off model tractors in there allready. I wouldent mind seeing the pictures Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jd6410
Quality Poster
Quality Poster


Joined: 30 Aug 2008
Posts: 1049
Location: Cumbria, England

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taz 5 wrote:
I wouldent mind seeing the pictures Very Happy


Same here. Used to love britains and siku models. But I've moved onto the real thing now!! Anyone want anything? Name it and I'll see if I've got it. Wont be boxed. But on the other hand who needs boxes? These are meant to be played with!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Taz 5
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 893
Location: England

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jd6410 wrote:
Same here. Used to love britains and siku models. But I've moved onto the real thing now!! Anyone want anything? Name it and I'll see if I've got it. Wont be boxed. But on the other hand who needs boxes? These are meant to be played with!


Yea what u got ide maybe take some off your hands (john deeres and fords) Exclamation i am sure i could find anything a home though Exclamation
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jd6410
Quality Poster
Quality Poster


Joined: 30 Aug 2008
Posts: 1049
Location: Cumbria, England

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I'll have a look tomorrow. From the top of my head:
John deere 6410 (Fair)
John deere 3050 (rough)
Ford 5000 old style (fair to rough)
Ford 5000 new style (excellent (with box if i can find it))
John deere 7920 (good)
John deere 590 baler (good)
John deere 3200 telehandler with bucket (good)

Also loads more stuff. I shall compile a list and possibly start a new thread.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
--tractorman--
aka ClaasJaguar


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 1956
Location: Devon, England, Europe, Earth, Mi!lkyway, Universe!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got the JD7500 with both maize and grass headers, but its mine! lol it work well, but if anyone is planning on getting a new one, i recommend the claas jag 960

word of warning about the Claas Jaguar 900 models, the wheels dont turn and the header cannot go up and down
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
liamnh8560



Joined: 14 Mar 2008
Posts: 1491

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a nhtm or 8560 or any Jd 20 or 30 series i will give you anything upto 10 for one.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taz 5
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 893
Location: England

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jd6410 wrote:
Ok I'll have a look tomorrow. From the top of my head:
John deere 6410 (Fair)
John deere 3050 (rough)
Ford 5000 old style (fair to rough)
John deere 7920 (good)

Also loads more stuff. I shall compile a list and possibly start a new thread.


Ide be happy to take these off you for the right price Exclamation Very Happy
Definetly the 5000 old style PLEASE Very Happy Very Happy
_________________


Last edited by Taz 5 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jd6410
Quality Poster
Quality Poster


Joined: 30 Aug 2008
Posts: 1049
Location: Cumbria, England

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

--tractorman-- wrote:
i got the JD7500 with both maize and grass headers, but its mine! lol it work well, but if anyone is planning on getting a new one, i recommend the claas jag 960

word of warning about the Claas Jaguar 900 models, the wheels dont turn and the header cannot go up and down


I've also got the 7500. Its good, but doesnt feel real enough. Might sell that as well. Will come with box if i find it.

liamnh8560 wrote:
If you have a nhtm or 8560 or any Jd 20 or 30 series i will give you anything upto 10 for one.


Im sure I have a 8560 somewhere. And possibly a siku 6920s but I'll have to look. Watch this space.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
liamnh8560



Joined: 14 Mar 2008
Posts: 1491

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay. btw im serious. So if you have them i give you 20 for the two or if you interested i'll do a swap. I have a HUGE variaty of different models.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taz 5
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 893
Location: England

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

--tractorman-- wrote:
i got the JD7500 with both maize and grass headers, but its mine! lol it work well, but if anyone is planning on getting a new one, i recommend the claas jag 960

word of warning about the Claas Jaguar 900 models, the wheels dont turn and the header cannot go up and down


I got the siku jd 7400 i had a 7500 but scaped it Exclamation The 960 u mean the new siku one Confused


liamnh8560 wrote:
okay. btw im serious. So if you have them i give you 20 for the two or if you interested i'll do a swap. I have a HUGE variaty of different models.



Do u collect them then Question
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
liamnh8560



Joined: 14 Mar 2008
Posts: 1491

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fraid so. quick list

Deuzt agrotron 210 (S) MF 8280 xtra (S)
Nh Ts135a (B) Nh T8040 (B)
Nh t7060 (B) Claas Ares 697 atz (3000 piece model)
claas ares 697 atz c/w fl120 (S)
3 JCB fastracs (B) Jd 7920 (B)
Jd 8430T (B) Case mx110 c/w loader (B)

And quite a few more Confused
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taz 5
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 893
Location: England

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

liamnh8560 wrote:
Fraid so. quick list

Deuzt agrotron 210 (S) MF 8280 xtra (S)
Nh Ts135a (B) Nh T8040 (B)
Nh t7060 (B) Claas Ares 697 atz (3000 piece model)
claas ares 697 atz c/w fl120 (S)
3 JCB fastracs (B) Jd 7920 (B)
Jd 8430T (B) Case mx110 c/w loader (B)

And quite a few more Confused


Ive got to many to list im bad for jds ive had 3 6920s, 2 6820s, and a few 3350s and 6410s i also have 7 4020 jds. I have some nice universal hobbies tractors mainly valtras.+ a few older britains tractors
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
liamnh8560



Joined: 14 Mar 2008
Posts: 1491

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 27 High detail models or limited edition models from Wiking, UH's, Norscott and Siku.

EDIT: anyone interested in swaps, Buying or selling, add me on msn:

Metalrocker_1230(at)hotmail.com Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taz 5
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 893
Location: England

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

liamnh8560 wrote:
I have 27 High detail models or limited edition models from Wiking, UH's, Norscott and Siku.

EDIT: anyone interested in swaps, Buying or selling, add me on msn:

Metalrocker_1230(at)hotmail.com Cool


I will, The wiking tractors are nice but to expensive for me i like the wiking JD that looks nice i wanna get one Very Happy
_________________


Last edited by Taz 5 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Farming All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 1 of 63

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group