Logo

SimTractor.com :: View topic - ? for mod maker
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   
? for mod maker
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Wanted/Looking for skins & mods
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deere2555

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: ? for mod maker Reply with quote

i was wondering if it would be plasoble to my a high corp tractor plase email me at crossman2555@yahoo.com
jd6410
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You asked this in another topic. Once is enough.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jd6410 wrote:

Who The F*@k are u? Ur not a moderator or simtractor Police. Quit Fu@*ing with people on here that trying there on mods or asking for skins and asking questions about the game thats what this forum is for,not u degrading people and trying 2 look like a rocket scientist.
jd6410
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sws wrote:
jd6410 wrote:

Who The F*@k are u? Ur not a moderator or simtractor Police. Quit Fu@*ing with people on here that trying there on mods or asking for skins and asking questions about the game thats what this forum is for,not u degrading people and trying 2 look like a rocket scientist.

And just who are you to go gobbing off like that? I'm just trying to keep people on the right track, if this was another forum that guy could be banned by now. It's people like you that's whats wrong with the internet. And rocket scientist? What the hell are you on about? I aint no scientist, f***, i can hardly spell the word.
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another topic to be locked and deleted. ... Morons.
pardies
Mod Maker
Mod Maker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sws (sh*t will stink) you think that you can say something like that to JD6410. He has over the 900 posts, you only 27. So who has more excperience on this forum not you so don't say anything like that agian, newbie.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off topic:more and more stupid people each day

but if a high corp tractor is just a taller tractor i think that would be possible

Case IH....Nuff said

mf_390t
aka ClaasJaguar900

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aye aye where have all the moderators gone this forum getting worse and worse by the its just full of cocky sh*t and to be fair to pieman he been alright now posting usful stuff
sws

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pardies wrote:
So sws (sh*t will stink) you think that you can say something like that to JD6410. He has over the 900 posts, you only 27. So who has more excperience on this forum not you so don't say anything like that agian, newbie.

Ur right it will stink. 300, 400, or 10000 posts don't mean nothing. I leave it to the moderators to do there job, I'm no vigilante throwing in my 2 cents every post.And as far as "newbie" numbers don't mean jack. And "Pardies" it floats too,so u'll know,Buddy.
mf_390t
aka ClaasJaguar900

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sws wrote:
pardies wrote:

Ur right it will stink. 300, 400, or 10000 posts don't mean nothing. I leave it to the moderators to do there job, I'm no vigilante throwing in my 2 cents every post.And as far as "newbie" numbers don't mean jack. And "Pardies" it floats too,so u'll know,Buddy.

right just everyone calm down this isnt helpin where the peace gone this week been one argument where have all the moderators gone i think ben need to get some more the forum just got out of control

sws your getting stressed here over nout eddy was giving good advice all you had to is keep tht topic and maybe change the name of it
sws

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClassJaguar900 wrote:
sws wrote:
pardies wrote:

right just everyone calm down this isnt helpin where the peace gone this week been one argument where have all the moderators gone i think ben need to get some more the forum just got out of control

sws your getting stressed here over nout eddy was giving good advice all you had to is keep tht topic and maybe change the name of it

Hey man ur right. Just tired of people trying to make others look stupid thats all, I would like to apoligize to The Simtractor Forum. Just wish people would help others not pick fights or try to make others look stupid, thats all.

Last edited by sws on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
pieman11321

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well now that the tension has passed.. would you post a pic of the high corp tractor?

Case IH....Nuff said

mf_390t
aka ClaasJaguar900

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pieman11321 wrote:
well now that the tension has passed.. would you post a pic of the high corp tractor?

yay the peace contiues well done sws and yh wot the hell is a high corp machine
Case IH

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a tractor that is raised up 4 or 5 ft (more or less) so that you can cultivate sugar cane or other tall crops
oliver66

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here ya go

This is just an oliver example. Most companys (John Deere, Allis Chalmers, Ford, Case, ect) in the US made a high crop tractors up into the 80s( by then they had cabs and stuff so they would make a better mod) and if you search hi crop tractor you will finde all kinds of other examples. They were most popular with vegitible and sugar cane growers in the southern US, mexico and south america. But now they have been replaced by "Mudders" which look like this.

But they arent true high crops they are just modified utility tractors that have different gears in th front axle to accomodate the large tire size.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Wanted/Looking for skins & mods All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: