Logo

SimTractor.com :: View topic - midwestern farm v1.04 need help
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   
midwestern farm v1.04 need help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting Mods/Skins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cayer55

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: midwestern farm v1.04 need help Reply with quote

i like the picture that i have seen , i try to download it and it work but i have follow the same step as for a farm layout and that where i get messe up because when it ask me to click on the folder ... my farm well ist not a folder and if i try to extrac the case ih folder it wont let me do it can somebody hrlp me and tell me how to get this thing going pls.
jft_14hotmail.co

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also when it asks you if you want to open or save the file, are you saving it?

Save it to your desktop, then you should be able to right click on the ZIP file and extract it to your desktop.

From there follow the instructions that I have included that say "READ THIS FIRST"

Remember to delete the NMO files in C:/program files/simtractor 4.1/myfarm
but keep the 3DS file that I made

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks i was able to make it work but.... now i dont have the cows in the field and most of the building are white and my dairy dint change at all what can i do
jft_14hotmail.co

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you pick one of the three options: Case IH, JD, or NH?

You should have placed two sets of files in your main simtractor folder, the contents of the PICTURES folder, and the contents of Case Ih, JD, or NH.

Make sure when it asks if you want to replace files, always click yes.

Do not alter your myfarm.3ds file , you have done that step correctly.

Also the cows are not included with the layout, but if you shove ALL of your existing cows into the pasture they will grow and reproduce after a few months and your will have hundreds of cows before you know it. You need to go into the game settings menu and set your cattle limit to a higher number, it defaults at 30 cows.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so i think i did what you told me but where do i put the picture file just in my simtractor root file or do i have to insert it in another folder and once again thanks for the tips and if by chance you can tell me where can i find skin for tractors now that file4farmer is close . thanks
jft_14hotmail.co

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put the CONTENTS of the picture file in the simtractor root, NOT the entire file at once.

Also put the CONTENTS of the chosen brand file, not the entire folder in simtractor root.

Oh and go to the upper right hand corner of your screen where it says SIMTRACTOR.net in very small lettering for skins.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry but whats the ac3d file for
jft_14hotmail.co

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry it took me so long to respond, but the AC3D file is the file for the buildings, it puts the buildings in their correct positions.

The AC3D software can be purchased at a third party website and used to make buildings for the game.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: verision 1.04 Reply with quote

i tried to download the verision 1.04 and it just went on my folder and i clicked on it and it did not open the game up for me Laughing Exclamation Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
farmboy11

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

where can i download the verision 1.04 and 1.05 please help Exclamation Exclamation Laughing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jft_14hotmail.co

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://download620.mediafire.com/mok4d9mmxm8g/hywgj4z3fc5/Midwestern+Farm+V1.04.zip

That is my latest layout. You need WinRAR or Izarc to open the layout files. Go google winrar or izarc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting Mods/Skins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: