Logo

SimTractor.com :: View topic - Emptying trailer!!
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   
Emptying trailer!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> SimTractor Game V3.6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob230580

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Emptying trailer!! Reply with quote

As the my truck seems to have gone awol again i tried filling my trailer up and taking the grain to the town silo, but i couldnt figure out how to empty it at the weigh bridge? So i went back to the farm and now i cant empty the trailer back into the farm silo?

Can someone help please!?
jdpowerfarmer
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you dont empty on the weight birdge, when you are on the weigh bridge you will see a bit in front of you by the side of the huge silos tipp there, i think is inder like a tin canopy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

you will see a weigh screen by the silo in town in front of the weigh scale go underneath the silo and press 1 or 2 to dump the trailer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> SimTractor Game V3.6 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: