Logo

SimTractor.com :: View topic - A lot of trouble
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   
A lot of trouble
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> SimTractor Game V3.6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
java

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: A lot of trouble Reply with quote

Hi

I'm new to this game and have experienced some problems with it. I list them here, hoping that somebody can help me!

1) I'm having problems unloading the combine. I can swing the auger but not unload. I've tried A and Q (there comes a little when I'm holding down the Q button). I've also tried the "+" and the '.

2) Hooking up the seeder. The green rectangle(?) is missing. I've tried to install the game many times, but it doesn't seem to help. The rectangle puts itself wherever it wants to.

3) Using the 8310T seeder. I must hold down the 8 button to get the seed out, is this normal?

Well, that's probably most of it. I hope that somebody could spend some time helping me!

Best regards,

Ole
sam

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Do you see some grains in the bin ? If yes, you have to place the auger on top of the wagon (truck wagon or farm wagon) and then press one time to unload ('Q' key).
In this version, the auger doesn't work if it isn't on top of the wagon.

2)To hook up the seeder, don't forget to use the '4' key (keyboard) to raise or lower the trailer. This operation help you to get the seeder near the 3 point hitch.
About the green rectangle, you 're all right, there is sometimes a bug : 'the green rectangle' isn't at his current place. Then, you have to quit the game and launch again SimTractor to iniatialize the data.

3)It isn't normal, your tank is certainly empty, you can fill it at the farm silo, place the cart near the tube and press the 'S' key.

Note: About the first and second questions, corrections coming soon in the update version. Wink
Diaman33

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found that with the corn planter if you hit the hook up key for it while it's still on the trial the spuare will come off so has long has you don't kit that key tell you have the tractor backed up and ready to hook up to the planter you should be ok i went nuts over this also lol but have not had same problem has long has i don't touch that key tell i'am backed up and ready to hook up to
java

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for fast replies, I shall try your suggestions immediately!
java

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only got the first problem left now...Smile

I can see grains in the bin, but not much. I've harvested the whole SimTractor Castle field, and I taught it should be more. But still I'm having trouble unloading. I must hold down the q button all the time, and the truck never gets full.... Sad
java

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still I can't unload the combine. Is it necessary to harvest the whole field before you unload? I can't see more than a little grain in the bin. By pressing Q it only unloads a little while I'm holding down the button and it beeps now and then. Any suggestions??????

Thanks,

Ole
sam

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you forget something to work with your combine, i don't know what..

Here are the conditions to get some grains in the bin :

- Header On

- Thresher On

- Lower the header

- 180 < day < 360

- Weather is sunny

- And of course, something in the field

Note: your problem isn't the unloading operation but combining. Respect this conditions.

Sam
java

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done all correct according to the list Sam presented, but still it won't help..... Sad

I can see that the corn is disappearing on the field but it doesn't seem to get into the combine in some way.
sam

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, do you use the corn header for the corn harvesting ?

The corn header is situated in the red barn near the silo.

Note : The corn is disappearing on the field because the tyres damage the crop Wink
java

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:
Hey, do you use the corn header for the corn harvesting ?

The corn header is situated in the red barn near the silo.

Note : The corn is disappearing on the field because the tyres damage the crop Wink

I've tried both on the first harvest with the same result. Seems like the problem is that I only damage the crop. Which should I use at the first harvest?

When I start harvesting I hook up the header and turn it on with the ctrl key and then lower it down and start driving. Have I missed something??
sam

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Press also 'T' to engage the single rotor of the combine (the thresher). And be sure that the current day is between 180 and 360 and the weather is sunny (blue sky with the sun).

For the first harvest (wheat), use the wheat header with the reel.

Sam
java

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Sam for quick reply! I will try it soon..Smile
java

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'T' made the difference, everything is working smooth now.

But I have one question, a bit off topic, but still... The field closest to the farm (near the plane), who ownes that one? I've seen some of the screenshots and it seems like it have been used. So I tried to seed there once and saved the game, but the next time I played it was all the same again.... And I can't see that it can be bought... So do I own it or not??

Ole
sam

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the begin of the game, you don't own it.

You have to buy it in the business menu ('Buy fields'). Then, you could seed there. Wink

Sam
java

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Sam for taking your time to help me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> SimTractor Game V3.6 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: