Logo

SimTractor.com :: View topic - <<Key asker / giver>>
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   
<<Key asker / giver>>

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ace

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: <<Key asker / giver>> Reply with quote

Key shareing gets a bigger problem all day.
So we decided to have a few changes in handleing key askers/givers

# From now on names of key askers should keep off the forum. It makes it too easy for others to contact them and ask for their illegal key. So no more blacklist.

# The support reserves to himself to ban or delete accounts from the forum and simtractor if there is a reliable proof for a key asker/giver. This also means for the key giver no more discount when updating.

# If anyone knows of illegals things going around with keys, we still wish you to contact the support about it.

I am sure most of u wont have a problem with all this. And I excuse myself for everyone beeing helpful with the blacklist.

So happy simtractoring.

Never give away your key, login or config.sim file!!!

SimTractor FAQ

Last edited by ace on Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: