Logo

SimTractor.com :: View topic - joystick
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   
joystick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jostro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: joystick Reply with quote

Why is it that my joy stick does not work properlly. when i combine, sometimes the combines goes only forward by itself, if i shut the engin off and start over, then i have to use the keypad to drive forward or backward. also every time i start the engine each button on the joystick does somthing different. its sort of annoying. i hope somone can please help me and give me some info on how to set up the joystick properlly. it would be nice to be able to control forward and backward as well as side to dide with the joystick!!
thanks
Josh
sam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COMBINE CONTROL :

If you have a throttle on joystick, turn on either 'Slider' or 'Z Axis', but don't turn On the two settings.
'Slider' and 'ZAxis' depend of your trotttle type.

If you haven't throttle, turn Off the two settings and use the num pad UP/DOWN.

About the buttons, SimTractor use only 4 buttons on joystick to switch Up/Down gear and Forward/Backward gear. It's the same for all the tractors in game.

Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: